Healthy Care Vitamin C 500mg supports immune system health.
Vitamin C is an important nutritional antioxidant, protecting the body from the effects of free radicals.
Healthy Care Vitamin C 500mg is useful for Vitamin C supplementation and assists in the maintenance of general health and wellbeing.
- Helps reduce free radical damage to body cells.
- Helps enhance collagen formation.
- Maintain general health and wellbeing.
- Maintain immune system health and function.
- Reduce common cold duration.
- Relieve the severity of common cold symptoms.
- Helps support wound healing.
Product Claims: No added nuts, sugar, milk, dairy, dairy, gluten or egg.
Contents: 300 chewable tablets.
Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice. Vitamins can only be of assistance if the dietary vitamin intake is inadequate. If symptoms persist - seek the advice of a healthcare professional.
Do not use if cap seal is broken. Use only as directed.
Each tablet contains:Ascorbic acid ets (Vitamin C) 200mgSodium ascorbate 340mg equiv. to Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 300mg
Adults: Take 1-2 tablets daily, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Store below 30C in a dry place away from heat and direct sunlight.Protect from humidity. Storage Temperature: Below 30C.